Osteoarthritis: What’s new and what actually works?
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a condition that impacts so many in our community. Rheumatologist Dr Irwin Lim and Dietitian Monica Kubizniak look forward to discussing “What’s New” when it comes to the treatment and management of OA, and also sharing their insight as to what can actually help.
During our live online event Rheumatologists Irwin Lim and Dietitian Monica Kubizniak will aim to cover:
- OA: What does it really mean?
- What is recommended for the treatment of OA?
- What treatment strategies really work?
- What does the latest evidence suggest to do?
- The role of diet in managing OA