Osteoarthritis and Exercise: What's the deal?
Osteoarthritis (OA) can cause pain, stiffness and make staying active a real challenge. However, exercise remains one of the most beneficial treatment strategies for those with OA. In their upcoming event, Sarah and Kat from Arthritis NSW will cover how exercise can benefit those with OA, and go through a number of recommendations that will help you stay safe, and achieve the greatest possible benefit. Understanding the frequency, type and intensity of exercise required to achieve results is essential in helping create a safe and sustainable exercise approach!
During our live online event Exercise Physiologist Sarah and Health Educator Kat Keane will aim to cover:
- What is OA? A review
- Update on the latest Treatment Options
- How exercise can impact OA symptoms and quality of life
- What type of exercise is recommended for those with OA, and how much?
- Can hydrotherapy help? What are the proâs and conâs?
- Pacing Strategies to help you do what you love
Attend our live virtual event Wednesday June 8th at 8pm
Like all of our events we will welcome questions and discussion so we can all hear and learn from each other.