Dry Eyes and Dry Mouth: what is Sjogrenâs syndrome?
Never heard of Sjogrenâs syndrome? Although not quite as prevalent of some of the other rheumatic conditions, Sjogrenâs still impacts a significant number of individuals in our community. Although dry eyes and a dry mouth are often the most prevalent symptoms experienced, this disorder of the immune system can also often accompany other rheumatic conditions.
During our live online event Rheumatologist Dr Fabio Kullock will aim to cover:
- Brief review of the Immune System
- What is Sjogrenâs syndrome?
- What does treatment for Sjogrenâs syndrome involve?
- Common Medications for Sjogrenâs syndrome
- Strategies to manage fatigue and other symptoms
Attend our live virtual event Wednesday 13th April at 8pm
Like all of our events we will welcome questions and discussion so we can all hear and learn from each other.